[AJD] Jd 70 update

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 08:23:13 PST 2004

I had Robert's do a DLTX3 for my D,  I sold the
tractor before I ever used the carb.. but it was not
done properly according to the buyer.  The spot where
the nozzle fits in had been 'cleaned' too much and now
the nozzle fits loosely and does not work right.
There was one other problem as well.  I don't doubt
that they do good work however,  I think this one was
a fluke,  but an expensive one at that.  But,  I have
met him in person before at an expo,  and I don't
believe that any harm was intentionally done..

           Chris
--- "Ethridge, David E" <david.e.ethridge at lmco.com>