[AT] no mail today

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Nov 23 14:19:07 PST 2004

This afternoon I came in from the barn and discovered 50 or so ATIS
messages from 11/21-23. A real mystery.

Mike

DAVIESW739 at aol.com wrote:
> Landon,
> My mail goes though but i get  a message saying that it didn't been doing
> that for quite awhile. Spencer told  me he was looking into it but I guess he
> never found out why.
>

> Walt  Davies
> Cooper Hollow Farm
> Monmouth, OR 97361
> 503 623-0460

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. -Bertrand
Russell, philosopher, mathematician, author, Nobel laureate (1872-1970)