[Farmall] Auto Darkening Welding Helmets

Dunstan, Robert robert.dunstan at intel.com
Tue Nov 23 15:14:28 PST 2004

I bought one of these and mostly it works very well.  However, the solar
powered version has one rather bad fault - that is when you weld in a
dark area or at night, you get a bit of a flash before it darkens.
Don't know if this is really bad, but I avoid using the helmet at those
times.  In the daylight its nearly as good as sliced bread.

-rad