[AT] Another mystery--My Farmall H--Wayne

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Nov 23 11:02:22 PST 2004

John:

I still think it is condensation but look for any gasket or mating surface
on the block that could allow rain/moisture in. If it truly is allowing
moisture in, other than condensation, throwing a good tarp over the tractor
for a test might be useful. How about where the distributor/magneto enters
the block?

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door