[AT] Hot line guide on CD

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Nov 23 06:49:17 PST 2004

I received the following ad from the folks who put out the Hot Line
Guide. The price is $39.95. I have no connection with the Hot Line Guide
folks and am just passing this along for anyone who might be interested.

Mike

 > GREAT NEWS! Order now the New Hot Line Farm Equipment Guide...and
with > your paid
 > guide, receive the CD version of the 2005 Farm Equipment Guide FREE!

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. -Bertrand
Russell, philosopher, mathematician, author, Nobel laureate (1872-1970)