[AT] Gas tank sealers

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Mon Nov 22 15:33:45 PST 2004

> Hi Cecil - I probably should pay better attention to the topics that come across ATIS; I don't recall seeing this discussion.
> I've never heard of "The Shop."  Do they have a website where I can research this prodcut?  Thank you,
>
> Kyle Sands <>< Huntley, MN

	The link Dean sent you is the right one for The Shop. I like their
tank sealer as it doesn't congeal as quick as others and does a better job.

	If you look thru their web site or get a catalog, you will see they
also sell a Rust Destroyer which looks white when it goes on and turns into
a black epoxy type finish that is hard as nails when it dries. I've also
used this stuff on rust spots on auto and pickup bodies and on frames, etc.
It is great stuff and absolutely stops rust cold.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson