[AT] 460 diesel

charles bridges bridgescharles at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 22 08:01:09 PST 2004

Sounds like the inj. pump is out of time to me.  I am assuming you are not
the one who put the rebuilt pump on and don't know if the engine was turned
over while the pump was off.
Does it have  a centrifucal timing advance on the pump?
That would make it a little more difficult to get right.

I could be all wrong here, since my experience is with a TO35 with the 4cyl
standard engine.
Charles