[AT] no mail today Now Pawnee OK gathering of the Orange

Billy Hood aggie1967 at msn.com
Mon Nov 22 08:37:45 PST 2004

If I rec-re-member right, Spencer mailed the banner to T.W. or one of the Temple guys and we used it for at least a couple of years.  I have shade tents and tents and .....  I was thinking about loading the Avery V on the flatbed and pulling my popup camper.  I tried this getting ready to go to Temple in 04, but had to miss at the last minute.  If I back it on the 1645# little red with cultivators rides great.  I have some Allis parts I could throw on.  I have a partial set of the segmented rear wheel weights--just milling one wedge for each side that came off of a D 15--I think they fit WD, WD 45, D 14, ect.  Came off of a set of 26' wheels.  We used them for sled weights until we poured cement weights.

Gene Dodtson had the ATIS banner at Portland and I am sure we could get our hands on it for a "mini-gathering" at Pawnee.  Lots of the guys that bleed Persian Orange on the list--Gil, Herb, the double Daves, Cecil,ect--might be interested in a May get together.
Bear