[Steam-engine] boiler makers

travis brown tbkeck at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 09:04:41 PST 2004

You may want to research if the boiler needs to be code.  B @B in North Vernon IN makes riveted boilers and do an excellent job, but are not code builders.  A good source to get a code boiler built would be Jonas Stutzman in Ohio.  He advertises in Steam Traction as J @S boiler I believe.  There are others out there, but I have seen some really ugly code boiler work, so I would ask to see some finished work if appearance is a concern to your friend.

tb