[AJD] JD 60 ser # info

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sun Nov 21 21:26:39 PST 2004

Howard:

There isn't published info for the public on the 60 yet. You will need to
contact the Two Cylinder Magazine which does the serial number archive work
for JD.  For something like $12 they will look up the available shipping and
manufacturing records.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door