[AT] Gas tank sealers

Kyle Sands willys_46 at mail.com
Sun Nov 21 19:02:54 PST 2004

This isn't for a tractor, but I wonder if any of you have come across a good product that can be used to seal an old gas tank?  I have a steel tank that is rusty and full of old, stale gas.  Basically, it's a mess.  I don't expect that I will be able to get all the rust out.  Does anyone know of a good sealer that will bond well to the insides of the tank and keep any remaining rust from coming through - a product that provides lasting results?

And while I'm on the subject, does anyone have a procedure for cleaning a tank and prepping it for a sealer?  Thank you,

Kyle Sands <>< Huntley, MN
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm