[AT] OT- Real nice program

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sun Nov 21 09:30:38 PST 2004

I've been playing with that program for about an hour or so this morning and
having a ball.  I've been all over the world, seen some new places and
re-visited some places I've been but may never get to again.  It is kind of
funny how the resolution varies.  For example;
North Korea is clear as a bell but South Korea not so clear.  Havana Cuba,
clear,  Guantanimo Bay Cuba, not so clear,  the whole island of Kauai,
Hawaii clear except for that little spot on the west shore where the radar
base is located.  Hmmmmm wonder why that is?  grins

Charlie