[AT] OT- Real nice program

Phil Auten pga2 at hot1.net
Sat Nov 20 17:54:02 PST 2004

I know it isn't live, cause I checked my coordinates last night and I could
see things. :o)
I have the same problem as Charlie, poor resolution (downright fuzzy if I
go below about 10,000 feet).
I did check out the neighborhood I used to live in and I could see
individual houses and
identify my former home. Out here in the styx I just get a fuzzy green
image. I suppose
it could be my video settings, I'm at 1024X768 and True Color. My video
card has 128Mb
of RAM, so it should be able to give great resolution. I just wasn't
getting it.
How 'bout it Warren, what are your video settings?

Phil