[AT] no mail today

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Nov 20 10:14:55 PST 2004

I haven't seen anything from ATIS in several hours, except your previous
message about not greasing things too much.

I would make a comment about that. Some older systems relied on grease
to keep dirt out of joints - they counted on the grease gun to push old
dirty grease out and new clean grease in.

It is cold and damp here in NJ, pretty much like late November. So I am
staying inside and messing with my computers.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
Email: mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. -Bertrand
Russell, philosopher, mathematician, author, Nobel laureate (1872-1970)