[AT] More trailer questions..

Jim and Lyn Evans jevans at evanstoys.com
Fri Nov 19 19:54:53 PST 2004

That's why I don't like bearing buddies or similar products on my trailer
with brakes.  I have them on my motorcycle trailer.
A big trailer with full sized tires doesn't really need any extra grease on
the bearings.  You don't have bearing buddies on your pickup front hubs do
you?
Just pack the bearings correctly.  Too much grease can cause overheating and
bearing failure.

Jim