[AT] The value of tractor manuals

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Thu Nov 18 16:15:30 PST 2004

<snip>  I am told the chances of losing a hard drive are pretty
slim.

The chances of a HD failure may be slight but if it does happen the
results can be awful.  Having multiple copies is always a good plan.
Also I use the sheet protectors (I insert the pages upside down - the
opening of the sheet protector at the bottom - generally keeps spills
away from the pages better). The only thing I haven't done is the
scanning (my multifunction unit makes very good copies and the copies
are faster than the scanning.

David