[AT] The value of tractor manuals

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Thu Nov 18 08:20:07 PST 2004

Wayne,

Look carefully at the gear shifter page of the TC-37F manual for the Cub and
you'll see that it isn't workable as drawn.  You'll see that the spring
retainers are shown upside down, and there is an O-ring in a ridiculous
place.

Take a look at this site for a more detailed explanation:
http://www.cleancomputes.com/Cub/Maintenance%20Tips%20and%20Techniques/Articles%20by%20George%20Willer/Cub%20Shifter%20Repair/Cub%20Shifter%20Repair%20and%20Improvement.htm

George Willer