[AJD] Lindeman Bolt Question

John Boehm rustyacres at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 21:09:21 PST 2004

Chris- I would suggest contacting Bob Smythe at
503-257-9615. He is the person near Portland OR who
nows own 60 plus Lindemans. He does not have email and
is somewhat reclusive. You will reach his voice mail
and he will call you back if he feels like it, but he
will definitely have the answer to your questions and
may be more likely to call back if he thought you
might sell the parts Lindeman to him.

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com