[AJD] Lindeman Bolt Question

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 19:05:10 PST 2004

Howdy all,

    I am trying to locate all the pieces I need to
mount the wayward final back on my crawler.   The part
number I am wondering about is the TE750Y,  Used only
with housing TE766Y (the one I am trying to re-mount)
It's description is 'bolt, special.  Used only with
TE766Y housing.

     The other bolts are 5/8" x 5' bolts,  I am not
willing to take the other side all the way apart to
find out what they are,  and of course,  they are
missing from my parts machine.  Can anyone tell me
what makes them 'special'??  Or better yet,  anyone
have two of these special bolts to sell me?

     I am also looing for a TE13Y,  Bracket,  Front
Idler LH,  and two Front Idler tension bolts.

     Any help would be greatly appreciated.

                 Chris