[AT] 24V One Wire Alternators

Warren F. Smith WarrenSmith at PalmettoBuilders.net
Wed Nov 17 12:31:39 PST 2004

>>         It is hard to do much better than :
>>http://www.natauto.com/

Last time you posted about them it was in reference to a deal they had on an
o-ring kit. When I called to order mine the guy wanted to know what the h at ll
was going on with the o-ring orders from all over the country!

I'll vouch that they're nice people to deal with

Warren

---
Hey, we check all the outgoing mail and certify it Virus Free.