[AT] Tractor wiring

Robinson robinson at svs.net
Wed Nov 17 12:24:17 PST 2004

At 02:26 PM 11/17/04, you wrote:

>  Naturally, stranded wire has less tendency to work harden from vibration.
>
>George Willer

         Ever try to explain "work hardening" to someone that was not
already at least vaguely familiar with it? Might as well try to lay out the
secrets of the universe... I had a sheet of new aluminum mobile mobile home
siding sitting in the east barn where the wind blew through a lot. When I
picked it up to move it to another location it was a mass of cracks from
flexing.

"farmer"

I am the list owner of the following public email lists:
Allis_Chalmers
Budget_muzzleloading
Cheap-Shelters
Cheapcomputer
Cheapcritters
CheapPower
FrugalFunWoodworking
FrugalRuralLiving
NoNonsenseHorse
Smallfarmshop
truck-blab

Some are pretty quiet, some are very busy. Member counts range from 32 to 570.
All are on Yahoo Groups and can be found with a search at: