[Steam-engine] re: cummings show

travis brown tbkeck at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 06:52:26 PST 2004

Let me see; there was a Reeves, a Port Huron, a Peerless, a Russell, in scale models they had a nearly new 1/2 scale 65, a freelance, a nice 1/3 scale Baker, Harold Starks 1/2 scale Garr-Scott, our 1/2 scale Keck-Gonnerman....oh yeah, there were a few of those engines that have that bird on the smoke box door, one real big one(110) and one little one (9hp).  Now what was the name of that company again?....Just getting a dig in after hearing all weekend from that camp!

tb