[AT] Gaskets for Zenith carburetors

Louis Spiegelberg louis at kellnet.com
Tue Nov 16 19:26:53 PST 2004

John,

Try this source.  http://www.carbkits.com/

Lou

<mailto:Louis at kellnet.com>

-----Original Message-----
From: at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com
[mailto:at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com] On Behalf Of John Boehm
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 9:56 PM
To: Antique tractor email discussion group
Subject: Re: [AT] Gaskets for Zenith carburetors

I know how to make gaskets, I buy the material by the
yard when I do a tractor restoration to make gaskets
that I know are not available. The Zenith gaskets are
a bit harder to make than a normal gasket. I feel if I
can find a source for them at a reasonable price, it
is worth it to me to be able to buy them and spend my
time doing something more productive.

I do like Smitty's scanner suggestion and thank
everyone for all the sources they suggested. I checked
them out and did not find one with single gaskets for
sale.

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com