[AT] Gaskets for Zenith carburetors

John Boehm rustyacres at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 21:38:52 PST 2004

Wow, this is getting complicated! When I first posed
the question of gaskets for the Zenith, I guess I
naively supposed that one could  easily order them
like I have been used to doing for the Marvel-Schebler
gaskets that are still readily available from my local
Deere dealer.  As far as I know, there were only two
different gaskets for the Marvel-Schebler that pretty
well covered all the carburetors used on tractors both
on Deere and on other makes in the 1940's and 1950's.
Are there a lot more variations in the Zenith
carburetor gaskets? In his latest post, crawler said
he has individual gaskets, so I will obtain some of my
carburetor numbers tomorrow and give him a try.

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com