[AJD] Flat Spoke rear wheels

LeRoy Price lep at epix.net
Mon Nov 15 18:56:25 PST 2004

Duane,

Couldn't afford them now anyway.  I suspect that he's afriad to take out the axles since he mentions that they are cracked at the hub.  If someone started pounding on those to get them out, well I think that crack would be bigger.

There is a tractor out in the middle of PA that is a 1939 JD B with the 12 spoke wheels.  Its nice but a bit pricy.

I seem to like the 16 spoke ones and if I found a set in nice shape when I had some money to spend I might grab them.

LeRoy