[AJD] Reproduction Rims, what do you think of this one?

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 21:54:04 PST 2004

Terry,

    I completely understand where you are coming from.
 I would have bought about 8 of them by now if money
was not an object.   But when used ones are fetching
from $60 to $100 on Ebay they are more attractive,
except for their shipping.  $30 bucks to get one two
me..  That's the same reason I don't buy tires from
him..

                      Chris