[AT] Cummins 250 Information

Allen V. Pruehs avpruehs at cac.net
Mon Nov 15 18:13:35 PST 2004

You are correct about the 250 being the horsepower rating. I thought it
might be an 855 cubic inch engine but was trying to confirm it. I probably
will not be able to do anything about the truck as some unexpected bills
are popping up. Still I have hopes that the truck may be still available in
the spring. It is an early 60's Diamond T with the large cab. It would look
great with a flat bed pulling a pintle hitch flat deck trailer.

Thank you to everyone for your help and the information provided. If
anything develops I will post an update.

Take care,
Allen Pruehs
SE Michigan