[AT] Very Off Topic?

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Mon Nov 15 10:18:49 PST 2004

Ricky,  A while back someone gave me a whole flounder that was stored in a
"Food Saver" brand vacuum bag.  I forgot the fish was in the freezer and it
stayed there for nearly a year.  I took it out with the intention of
throwing it away but when I broke the seal it was clear that the fish was
still in good shape with no freezer burn at all.
That's all I know but from that experience I was impressed with "food
saver".

Charlie