[AJD] Reproduction Rims, what do you think of this one?

OLDJD4U at aol.com OLDJD4U at aol.com
Mon Nov 15 08:30:05 PST 2004

Howdy guys,

I'm sure Duane Larson can assist me with this question but I felt it
important to jump in on this one.  While the rim you found on Ebay, will fit your "A",
it's not correct.  The wheel pictured on eBay is perfect for a 420 or 430 but
not your "A".  Notice the (4) four square holes in this rim, your original
rim does not have these holes.  These holes are for the mounting of the front
wheel weights that the 420's and 430's use.

So, in essence, it will fit it, but it's not correct.

Melanie Sharp
Sharp's Antique Tractor Works, Inc.
Sharp's Antique Tractor Works, Inc.