[AJD] Two Cylinder Magazine's odd year winter swap meet???

J.R. Hobbs jrhobbs2004 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 14 19:45:21 PST 2004

It's something we thought worth trying. So far, response from vendors has been very good. It's a completely different kind of event than GOG, and in no way is it intended to compete with GOG, even if we do decide to have it again in 2006.  Our swap meet is more for the "hard parts" guys, along with the Service School.  Outside of an actual John Deere facility, there probably isn't another facility in the world that drips with John Deere history as does the National Cattle Congress. I think those who attend will be impressed. And you guys ain't gonna believe a tractor that we found on the grounds!!  More on that later.

J.R.

Dean VP <deanvp at att.net> wrote:
Haven't seen any comments on the recent announcement of the Two Cylinder
Magazine's odd year winter swap meet. Looks like a start of another winter
show. My first reaction was, hmmm, how does this affect the GOG on the even
years?

There are not many winter activities and an indoor swap meet would be fun to
go to but it is a long way for me to attend.

Any comments?

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door