[AJD] Two Cylinder Magazine's odd year winter swap meet???

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sun Nov 14 16:11:04 PST 2004

Haven't seen any comments on the recent announcement of the Two Cylinder
Magazine's odd year winter swap meet. Looks like a start of another winter
show. My first reaction was, hmmm, how does this affect the GOG on the even
years?

There are not many winter activities and an indoor swap meet would be fun to
go to but it is a long way for me to attend.

Any comments?

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door