[AJD] Flat Spoke rear wheels

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sun Nov 14 11:52:50 PST 2004

I think Duane and I decided there is a third kind was well.  Mine is
similar to the first auction item(16 spokes, same rim) but has spokes that
are narrower.  Part numbers are different than the two you mention that are
on Ebay.  I understand my wheels were only used on the 1939 -19?? model
"B"s however.  They weren't used on other letter series tractors.

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!
http://www.atis.net