[AT] Cummins 250 Information

Ernie Thackeray cchopper at mchsi.com
Sun Nov 14 08:21:39 PST 2004

I'm sure there are better people than me for answers on this question.
But, the summer of 1969 I drove a semi across country that had what they
called a Cummins 250 with a turbo, giving it 270 hp.  This was a very
common engine at that time.  I would say it is like any other engine new
or old, depends a lot on the care it has had, in your case during the
recent past.  Good luck on getting better answers.

Ernie
Collector of Samson Model M tractors