[Farmall] Some ads from the 11/13 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Nov 14 02:32:59 PST 2004

Ivan Cousins wrote:
> Mike ,  < I
> could use a couple of those speed bumps for that damn teenager that
> speeds up and down our lane! >
>
> This the perfect time to get the tractor out and grade the drive and get all
> those ruts out .  Of course that big pile of dirt left from lifting up the
> back blade .....  oops
You read my mind, as I did just that. But the "bumps" are soft and don't
last long, nor does the kid seem to mind the little bumps. The only Good
News is that he signed himself up for the US Army, and the day he
graduates he goes off to boot camp. That is, if he doesn't kill himself
in the next six months. I guess the service will straighten him out or
at least give him some sense of responsibility and respect for others
that he hasn't demonstrated to date.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. -Bertrand
Russell, philosopher, mathematician, author, Nobel laureate (1872-1970)