[AT] List removal

steve sewell sewell at oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Sat Nov 13 22:51:22 PST 2004

At 01:17 AM 11/14/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>I went back over the last 14 e-mails that don  sent and I don't know why you
>got upset must have been earlier and you just woke  up to it HUH!!
>All I saw a man who wanted a little help and was glad to get  it. Someone did
>call an AOTY a while back when we were getting each others  nerves because of
>the political stuff. Hey just asking why.
>
>Walt  Davies
>Cooper Hollow Farm
>Monmouth, OR 97361
>503 623-0460

Walt: Spencer built and paid for the servers that the list and web site run
on. Spencer PAYS for the high speed internet service that connect the
servers to the web, every month. Spencer owns ATIS.NET.  His call, end -
full stop.

- Steve

PS : No, I don't know what Don typed that caused it, the list may have
never seen  it. But I know Spencer well enough that  he did not boot Don
lightly. In close to 14 years on the net and list I believe that Spencer
has only 'black-listed' two people.

Steve Sewell
Albany, Ohio USA
sewell at atis.net