[AT] List removal

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sat Nov 13 19:55:13 PST 2004

Don Acton has been removed and will remain removed.  I've been threatening
to do it for years, and every time I do he calms down.   But after a while
he just keeps reverting back to his true nature:  Sad, pathetic smart-a__.
All I know is he always has been a screen door on the ATIS sub for a long
time and I am not angry at him so much as I am angry that he made me do it.

Let me relate something my high school football coach said to me one night
after a non-productive quarter:  "Spencer, I'm kicking a__ and taking names
and you know what - its been a busy night and the list is long but I think
I have room for one more name.  So you just go ahead and keep missing sacks
and tackles".  I heard him relate this to several guys.  I was one of the
guys smart enough to wake-up, admit I had the problem, not the coach, and
honestly examine what I was doing wrong, change it and stop playing like I
had sh__ for brains (for the most part).  The guys on the coach's list from
that night? I think they are still running laps....

Right now, I think I know how the coach felt.  Some guys can admit the
problem is theirs and learn from that - others can't.  Don is one of the
ones that can't.  I can't make him run laps but I can block his email
addresses.......

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!