[AJD] JD Model 74 Backhoe???

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Nov 13 21:58:35 PST 2004

Anyone on the list familiar with a JD model 74 backhoe?  There is one for
sale locally along the road. Looks like it may be set up for the two bottom
arms of a Category II three point but the upper link isn't normal for a
three point. I'm curious primarily what JD tractor this was designed to be
used with or approximately what size tractor it is intended to be used with?

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com