[AT] Chuck Postma

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Nov 13 21:54:03 PST 2004

I think a few of you folks on the general and JD ATIS lists were familiar
with the Postma Brothers here in the NE WA state area. They were one of the
larger collectors of antique tractors in the NW. Al Postma was primarily
interested in MM's and Chuck Postma JD's. You may recall I posted a bunch of
pictures of the large auction they had a year or so ago. And it was at this
auction that I picked up my handstart 1943 JD B, on all steel, with two row
cultivator.

Sadly, I learned today, at a family gathering, that Chuck Postma passed away
November 5th after a long battle with cancer. Thought I would pass it along
to those of you who may have known Chuck.

http://news.bellinghamherald.com/stories/20041109/Obituaries/216819.shtml

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door