[AT] Shop heating

Wrench50 at aol.com Wrench50 at aol.com
Sat Nov 13 18:08:58 PST 2004

You guys think that being an excavator is nothing but sitting inside a heated
or air conditioned cab and digging holes, hauling stone,grading,and trucking
dirt. But there is a very fine balance to doing this. If someone untrained
were to start digging holes and moving stone or dirt from one area to another.
This could affect the balance of the whole world. We could start to wobble and
suddenly this blue rock that we live on could take off into outer space. So
gentlemen please be careful out there.:>)