[AT] OT--Anyone live in Winnemucca, Nevada--or nearby?

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Sat Nov 13 19:49:08 PST 2004

Hi Don!  Well, in the mean time I found the guy I was looking for.  Looks
like I bought an old JD H and a little Ford 60 HP V-8 engine.  Now to
figure how to get it home.  I'm 390 miles away in NE Oregon.  You wouldn't
be in the business of hauling parts like these to NE Oregon by chance??  I
can make a trip down there but I'd sure rather find someone coming this
direction who might be able to transport it for a fee....or trade for some
stationary engines..        Holler,   John Wilkens