[AT] Shop heating

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Nov 13 15:04:38 PST 2004

As Cecil has seen, a neighbor of mine does just that. He has been
sending 5 tractor/trailer loads a day of local rock out to Long Island
(NY) for all of the 35 years I have been living here. I don't know where
he gets all that rock - maybe from people like Cecil who are clearing
lots to build houses.

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. -Bertrand
Russell, philosopher, mathematician, author, Nobel laureate (1872-1970)