[AT] Shop heating

crawler crawler at lynnet.com
Sat Nov 13 13:41:39 PST 2004

Cecil, Last year i had a lady friend from Memphis Tenn. vist me and all she
could talk about was the rocks she seen around here. Then i took her up to
our cottage in Cape Vincent on the river, Boy was she excited all she could
talk about was how she could get some of them home. Kinda of tickled me I
guess we take some things foe granted   ED