[AJD] '49 AR

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sat Nov 13 10:43:46 PST 2004

My AR has the bosses cast in place under the block but does not have the petcocks. They could have been drilled and tapped I suppose
Greg
Also, my late AR is without a doubt the best running tractor I own. Nice tractor

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
Box 709
7460 E Hiway 86
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--A GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!