[AT] Back (D Case stuck)

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Fri Nov 12 10:24:42 PST 2004

Anti freeze has rust inhibiters in it.
After  hearing the whole story I would strongly suggest pulling the head for
a close  examination of the cylinders and pistons and have that head redone
while its  off. You must have some major problem for the pistons to get stuck so
quickly I  think that something like a valve or brpken ring has occured and
you beteer find  out now before you really do a lot of damage that could
completely ruin your  engine. Better to be safe than sorry at a time like this.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460