[AT] Back (D Case stuck)

bwhdon acton at onramp.bz
Fri Nov 12 11:44:02 PST 2004

I see that cavation is a problem in some engines that have anti freeze in
them, but it seems that an additive is used to boost the ph levels found in
engine coolants to prevent the oxidation of cylinders, coolant filters
usally have this additive in them.

I install 50-50 antifreez in my hit miss engine though the winter to help
prevent craking and rusting and some of the engines water tanks are exposed
to free air .  I guess I am wrong on using this to prevent the rusting??

Don