[AT] Back (D Case stuck)

bwhdon acton at onramp.bz
Fri Nov 12 09:05:38 PST 2004

Could have been a valve got stuck again? or lifter, seems to me that if a
cam is connected to the crank via chain or gears it migh cause a sticking?
on the coolant, being no expert on it at all I was wondering does anit-freez
allow rusting? I know water can cause oxidation . Hopefully most of us are
using anit freeze in our tractors in the winter?

Don