[AT] A personal thanks to all the Veterans

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Thu Nov 11 17:34:28 PST 2004

My brother in law has been deployed a few times so I get to see what
effect that has. I served
my 4 and got out. He decided to stay in till retirement. So far he's
been to Somalia, Afghanistan
Iraq (twice) and it looks like he will be making a third trip to Iraq
around Christmas. He started as
a grunt and has worked his way up to Sergeant and has switched to
medical work. He was one
of the ones who worked on that little girl who had gotten her feet shot
up. Plus he assisted with
the hostages that were ambushed. He was awarded a couple of medals but
refused them.
He decided he was only doing his job, and that wasn't cause for a medal.

Steve Williams