[AT] A personal thanks to all the Veterans

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Thu Nov 11 17:19:04 PST 2004

In a message dated 11/11/2004 5:11:14 PM Pacific Standard Time,
pga2 at hot1.net writes:

wish  every American could understand the hardships
some of our servicemen and  servicewomen endure to serve our great nation.

Boy I agree on that it was just awful to have Lobster every friday  and all
day sunday brunch so you get up when ever it fit you to eat. I  remember those
hard nights in that soft bed with the gentle rock of the boat to  put me to
sleep and the great movies on the movie deck every night. Tough duty I  got say
but someone had to do it.
I hope the rest of you Vets had it so tough as I did.

Oh forgot about the little storm off of Subic Bay, Philipines. Not to bad
200 mph winds and 100 ft. waves was all and it only lasted for 5 days so it was
almost like being at home.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361