[AT] Shop heating

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Nov 11 04:17:06 PST 2004

Yep a heater like yours was a state of the art home heating system in the
early 50's.  I haven't seen one in use in years around here.
My daddy was afraid of house fires and would put ours (similar to yours but
not quite the same) out at night  and light it back up first thing in the
morning.  Our house was new in 1951 but had no insulation (I was a 50 model)
.  I can still remember running  to that heater in little cold bare feet and
waiting for the first warmth to hit my bottom.

Charlie