[AT] Arc Welding ?

James Yost jnyost at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 11 04:24:37 PST 2004

I have a welder that works for me and he is also a
welding teacher at the local JVS for the adults. He
says he talk to a eye doctor about this same thing
about contacts getting fused to your eye and the
doctor said it will not happen. He does warn all
students about the possible "mith" welding with
contacts. Hey, this would be a good one for the "MITH
BUSTERS" show.

It was funny talking to him because he said a lot of
the same things that you all either have concerns or
commented on.

My 2 cents worth, Jim

--- Bigdog <dbigdog at columbus.rr.com> wrote:

> When I worked for DuPont several years ago no one
> was allowed to weld with contacts in.  I don't know
> if the caution was founded in fact or fear.
>
> Bigdog

=====
Jim and Janna Yost
Utica, Ohio